Monday, April 16, 2012

e-cloth® labelled 'Best' by Real Simple Magazine

In their May 2012 issue, Real Simple Magazine chooses e-cloth® 
as the best all-around microfiber cleaning cloth!

For those of you wondering if ecloth® measures up to the competition, you now have an objective opinion on the matter.  As I've mentioned in the past, I was wary considering if I should represent e-cloth® as an online retailer.  So often consumers (myself included) link higher prices with higher quality.  "They are not as expensive as other cloths", I thought, "so they must not be as good."  Imagine my surprise when I found out that they are actually better! (ecloth® denier (how fine the fiber is split) is 1/200th the width of a human hair - our competitors are at 1/100th)

But they didn't stop there!!!!  They also found the ecloth® washing up pad ($5.99) to be the best scrubber.  Finally, one last product hit their 'best' list..... 

In the category of best washable mop:  e-cloth® takes it again!!!!  

Easy on your back, easy on your pocketbook, easy on your floors (cleaning with just water!!), easy on the environment.  Perhaps e-cloth® needs to double up on the meaning of 'e-' to include 'Easy'.


Thanks, Real Simple Magazine.  You've confirmed it!  e-cloth® is the BEST!!!!

No comments: