In my house, the cloths make it into the laundry once a week, if I've used all of them. Okay, if I'm honest, it's more like every other week if we're talking averages, but let's assume I'm pretty vigilant!!! I'm off on vacation for a few weeks, so the cloths get approximately 50 washes a year. 6 years! Did you catch that?
Norwex products are guaranteed for 2 years, Enjo cloths are guaranteed for 2 years.
When was the last time you could expect a cloth to last longer than 5 years? Well with e-cloth®, you can!
Cleaning and care instructions for e-cloth®: (each product comes complete with instructions for use and care)
- For most day-to-day use, a warm rinse under a faucet is enough to ready your e-cloth® for the next cleaning task.
- As cloths/mop heads become soiled, machine wash in warm to hot water with minimal detergent. When your cloths need it, they can be washed and dried in your machines using any laundry soap.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Bleach degrades the microfiber, and fabric softener coats the fibers and wrecks their grabbing power.
- If fabric conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Tumble or air dry. Dry them with low-lint items (eg sheets), because the microfiber will grab lint off other things in your dryer if it gets a chance!